[time-nuts] Loran?

William H. Fite omniryx at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 17:35:10 UTC 2010

As a non-engineer but a dedicated people-watcher, I enjoy the gentle
oneupsmanship on this list.  It is conducted with the studied courtesy of
debate in the US Senate.

I await the day when someone opines as to the number of angels that can
dance on the head of a GPS antenna.

On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 12:29 PM, Chris Albertson <albertson.chris at gmail.com