[time-nuts] Us Time Nuts and... Wrist Watches.

Cook Mike mike.cook at orange.fr
Fri Dec 24 17:36:34 UTC 2010

Le 24/12/2010 18:00, Michael Poulos a écrit :
> We all enjoy good accurate time keeping. :) What is your favorite
> watch? My watch (so far) is a Casio WaveCeptor digital watch that gets
> the WWVB signal and calibrates itself
  Not sure I have a favorite. I can't find any that do what exactly what
I want, but I did go somewhat gaga the other day and got a Citizen
Chronomaster (calibre A660).  Spec'd to +- 5 secs a year without
recourse to GPS/radio references.  I always have three or four running
at any one time in a desk drawer. And a few , well quite a lot really,
in reserve.