[time-nuts] Us Time Nuts and... Wrist Watches.

shalimr9 at gmail.com shalimr9 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 22:36:55 UTC 2010

My favorite watches all use the 7T32 calibre from Seiko. I have 4 at the moment. This calibre is quite accurate enough (the drift is minimum, considering this quartz analog has to be readjusted every 2 months anyway (calendar is 31 days/month). It has a second hand, calendar, a very convenient alarm and also stopwatch functions, in a very elegant package. It is the only quartz analog watch I know that has 3 buttons and two crowns, so the user interface is quite friendly.
I have never actually measured the drift rate, but it would be interesting to compare the four and see how well they track each others.

Didier KO4BB