[time-nuts] Time Zone correction from GPS data?

iovane at inwind.it iovane at inwind.it
Thu Dec 30 00:11:51 UTC 2010

I think you would mean an automatic correction according to the measured
position,
and not based on a setup parameter (offset to UTC).
It should be noted that time zones are not necessarily defined by meridians,
and in general they do not.
To do automatic corrections you should have mapped somewhere the time zones
boundaries.

Antonio I8IOV