[time-nuts] Problems with Garmin - maybe we should cut them a little slack

Richard W. Solomon w1ksz at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 31 17:16:55 UTC 2010

I could not disagree with you more ... it is this acceptance
of shoddy work and product that is leading us down the road
to ruin.
My Garmin tells me to take a right to get to my house when in
fact I should go left. How simple is it to tell right from left.

For the price they charge, I can almost buy a new GPS and maybe
it's priced that way for just that reason.

If you look at Amazon reviews on Garmin and TomTom, you get the
same complaints.

Maybe, someday, someone new will come down the pike and offer a
reliable product at a fair price, just as soon as Dorothy leaves
OZ !!

               -End of Rant-

73 es HNY, Dick, W1KSZ