[time-nuts] EFRATOM LPRO-101

Jim jim at commo.com
Tue Feb 2 21:08:06 UTC 2010

Hello all.

I received an EFRATOM LPRO-101 last week from eBay Fluke 1, and wired it
up last night. The results are not good.

Using a HP 5370B counter with calibration less than one year old, the
frequency reads = 10,000,146,012.9
Power Applied = 24.9Vdc @ 0.30 amps after warm up
Lamp Voltage = 5.9 Vdc
Ext C Field = 2.437
XTL V Mon = 14.67
Bite = 4.57

Bite never goes low.

I just sent an email to the outfit I purchased it from, but would like
to get this working instead of waiting a month or so.

Is it dead?  Any thing I can do to revive it?

Any suggestions?

Thanks to all.

Jim N0OBG

--

The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
     but the heart of the fool to the left. Eccl 10:2 (NIV)