[time-nuts] No 1 PPS output on a Tbolt

Bob Camp lists at cq.nu
Mon Feb 8 03:19:00 UTC 2010

HI

A lot depends on just how tired the tube in your scope is. Some of these scopes have spent a lot of hours turned on and wearing out the filament ....

The easy thing to do is to vary the trigger point and watch the "trigger" light. It should tell you if the pulse is there or not. If it's not, then either it's turned off or there's something keeping the electrons from getting to you (like a blown chip).

Bob