[time-nuts] Low phase noise VCO

Max Robinson max at maxsmusicplace.com
Wed Feb 10 01:20:19 UTC 2010

If you start with a square wave odd order is all you can get but if you
start with a pulse with a 25% duty cycle you can get even order.  It's best
to optimize the pulse width for the harmonic you want.

Regards.

Max.  K 4 O D S.

Email: max at maxsmusicplace.com

Transistor site http://www.funwithtransistors.net
Vacuum tube site: http://www.funwithtubes.net

To subscribe to the fun with transistors group send an email to.
funwithtransistors-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

funwithtubes-subscribe at yahoogroups.com