[time-nuts] Advice on 10 MHz isolation/distribution (Clay)

Bob Camp lists at cq.nu
Fri Feb 12 20:32:55 UTC 2010

Hi

There are a few differences between what you are simulating and the schematics Bruce posted earlier. The collectors of the input stages (q1, q4 and q7) seem have to come unglued from the bases of the output stages. The 95 ohm / 100 nf roll off networks seem to have vanished from the emitters of Q1 and Q7. There are   a few other minor things.

I suspect that once you get it back to a node-node feedback circuit, the impedance at the splitting point will drop and the isolation will go up quite a bit.

Bob