[time-nuts] Vibrations

Raj vu2zap at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 03:38:29 UTC 2010

Thanks for the tips Magnus. I will open the unit and with gentle taps - see what causes the problem.

Yes, I know that the frequency is programmable. The unit came from "flyingbest" on Ebay and I see that three wires are connected from the 9 pin D to the inside where the Tx/Rx connector. The 10Mhz output seems to have been added by the vendor, I see a crude hole drilled and burrs still intact and a SMA fixed there. I wonder how the original unit had an output if there was no connector!

--
Raj, VU2ZAP
Bangalore, India.