[time-nuts] Advice on 10 MHz isolation/distribution (Clay)

Bob Camp lists at cq.nu
Thu Feb 18 23:03:24 UTC 2010

Hi

Vibration modulates lead inductance. That's true even on SMT semiconductors.. It's true big time for leaded parts of the axial persuasion. Weather the amount of change matters to you is another thing entirely.

If you stick with NPO even for the bypass caps, the piezo stuff is not going to be a big issue.

Bob