[time-nuts] DIY frequency counter help (Gerard PG5G)

Murray Greenman Murray.Greenman at rakon.com
Sun Feb 28 18:08:13 UTC 2010

Gerard,
By now you've no doubt had more offers to assist than you need, and in
particular from far more local enthusiasts than me.

However, if I can help answer any particular points, I would be pleased
to do so. My reason for suggesting this is that I have available a
Pendulum CNT-90 counter, plus several very good references, both
traceable and high stability (though as you can imagine often not both
at once!)

I've designed my own counters in the past, but nothing on the scale of
yours. Well done!

73,
Murray ZL1BPU