[time-nuts] Help!! Utility for Z3801A control - Thanks!

dave powis g4hup at btinternet.com
Sat Jan 2 20:02:20 UTC 2010

Many thanks to those who've responded so quickly!  Please don't waste any further time searching through archives - I have now received both HP Satstat (which was the program I was using, but got the name wrong!) and GPScon (which is what I got it a bit confused with!)

Thanks for your help!

Best 73,
Dave

http://g4hup.com