[time-nuts] Loran on now

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 01:53:17 UTC 2010

Hmmm its the same person at DHS thats been in the news lately on the delta
flight.
I might guess her hands are full with the fully functioning airport
security.
I believe that I did see a note that DHS had signed off as LORAN not being
needed.
The president wants it off and she is his appointee. Suspect it will go away
just not tonight it seems.