[time-nuts] Tektronix AM503X current probes

Roberto Barrios rbarrioss at msn.com
Mon Jan 4 06:48:15 UTC 2010

Hello and Happy New Year,

I've always wanted to get a current probe and amp like those just because of the magic Mark is talking about. But, specially compared to almost any other TM50X plugin, their prices are difficult to justify. Why is it that they are so expensive?? ( how much did they cost new ???? ) I've never bought magic before :-)...

Regards & 73's

Roberto EB4EQA