[time-nuts] Prologix GPIB Controllers on sale at SparkFun

Peter Vince pvince at theiet.org
Tue Jan 5 09:51:22 UTC 2010

I have recently discovered that SparkFun do a USB Weather Board, which
has sensors for temperature, pressure, humidity, and light.  see:

	http://www.sparkfun.com/commerce/product_info.php?products_id=8311

Priced at $124.95, I have ordered one already (pity I didn't know
about the discount day earlier!) with the idea of seeing if there is
any obvious correlation between Thunderbolt EFC values and humidity
and pressure.

Regards,

     Peter (London, England)