[time-nuts] Sparkfun

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Thu Jan 7 18:53:19 UTC 2010

Lux, Jim (337C) wrote:
>  It's if it happens over and over at the same place, I get cranky, but this
> probably isn't in that category.

Regardless, I think they learn some lessons right now, regardless of the
level of preparation. There is only one way to learn, try it out and fail.

Friends of me works for the largest sale-site in Sweden (no, that's not
eBay). The one thing they nag most about is the is actually the
incompability of various web clients (mostly of older versions of one
particular client). Other problems seems doable since they care about
having enought servers, enought separation and enought redundancy. They
can be biten too, but last I heard it was not a big problem.

Cheers,
Magnus