[time-nuts] Sparkfun

John Green wpxs472 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 18:54:44 UTC 2010

I am at work so I couldn't commit the time to trying to get in. I did manage
to get something in my cart but could never check out. They didn't answer my
e mail yesterday complaining about their site but I am going to send them
another reminding them that wasting the time of people who are potential
customers isn't a good thing to do. My life will go on without that Prologix
adapter so I will just chalk this up as another of life's little
disappointments. If you are into frustration and wasted time, try dealing
with USCIS or the US Department of State.