[time-nuts] HP-5245L display...

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 23:30:59 UTC 2010

Oh thats the next very brave step I may take. Into the black box. I know it
uses neons and they are still available if the ones I have won't fit. I am
concerned the real problem may be the photo resistors. But that said I will
save that self abuse for another day.
Always good to have  "repairs neon state logic" on the resume.
Maybe plasma state logic sounds better.