[time-nuts] Non electrical time-nuttery

Mike Naruta AA8K aa8k at comcast.net
Sun Jan 10 01:43:22 UTC 2010

Of course the diesel engine would have to have mechanical fuel
injection and could not use electrical glow plugs.  Perhaps a
solid fuel could be used in the glow plug to get it running.

You couldn't use an electric starter, but I've hand-cranked lots
of engines.  The four cylinder ones hold your attention.