[time-nuts] I think I've become a Volt nut too.

Raj vu2zap at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 15:41:38 UTC 2010

It is possible for 100k secondary standards average to be skewed if they were calibrated to the same primary standard. All the primary standards would have to different for the secondary average to be an real average.

Coin toss analogy would be slightly different if the coins were all different shapes and sizes.. but probably not!

--
Raj, VU2ZAP
Bangalore, India.