[time-nuts] [OT] Re: HP-428B What I really meant....

saidjack at aol.com saidjack at aol.com
Wed Jan 13 18:28:03 UTC 2010

Hi guys,

Extech makes a couple of very nice DC current clamp-on probes.

They have down to 1mA resolution, and one of them is very inexpensive
(around $140 if I remember correctly), and works as a standard multimeter as
well. Very rugged also.

Having a DC current clamp with 1mA resolution is very helpful in debugging
digital circuitry..

bye,
Said

In a message dated 1/13/2010 08:40:07 Pacific Standard Time,