[time-nuts] FW: HeyWhatsThat: January 15 Solar Eclipse

John Allen john at pcsupportsolutions.com
Fri Jan 15 20:28:49 UTC 2010

Hi Rex - I suspect that you have a video driver bug.  Click on start - all
programs - Windows update, click on the custom button.  (Do the single
required update first if it asks.)  Over on the left side, find Hardware
updates - see if there is a video driver update.  Alternatively, go to the
card manufacture's web site. (Or if Dell, their support site.)  I give high
odds that it is a video driver problem.

PS: I am running Windows XP Pro SP3, Firefox 3.5.7, DELL Vostro 1510

 73, John

John Allen - PC Support Solutions 978 779-6189 M: 508 361-6229