[time-nuts] BFT Web & FTP going down for systems upgrade

Bruce Lane kyrrin at bluefeathertech.com
Mon Jan 18 03:21:24 UTC 2010

	Just a heads-up: As of 19:30 PST, 17-Jan-10, Blue Feather's FTP and web systems will be going down for system upgrade. I don't anticipate being off the air for more than a couple of hours, tops. The FTP library itself is in no danger because the server merely acts as a front-end to another server which holds the actual library. That way, nothing I do to the front end causes data loss.

	I'll post another note when we're back up.

	Keep the peace(es).

Bruce Lane, Owner & Head Hardware Heavy,
Blue Feather Technologies -- http://www.bluefeathertech.com
kyrrin (at) bluefeathertech do/t c=o=m
"Quid Malmborg in Plano..."