[time-nuts] Question for Mark Sims

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 18 09:19:38 UTC 2010

John Miles hosts the distribution of Lady Heather on his web site.  The latest version is the 3.0 Beta release at:
http://www.ke5fx.com/heather/beta.exe

The only way to really tell the survey positional accuracy is to compare the survey results to a known position.   I have an Ashtech Z-12 survey receiver and high quality antenna that can produce results down to a couple of millimeters.  You can also try doing several surveys and see how well they agree.

You can run many copies of Lady Heather at the same time,  each one connected to a different Thunderbolt (the only GPSDO that Heather supports).

Mark would you know how to tell the positional accuracy of a GPSDO after it
has completed it's self survey?

Where can I download Lady Heather from?

And can I compare two GPSTM at the same time using lady heather?