[time-nuts] Z3815A vs Z3816A [Z3805A]

Steve Rooke sar10538 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 11:09:52 UTC 2010

Hi John,

2010/1/18 John Allen <john at pcsupportsolutions.com>:

> 2.it come with the 16 channels GPS module (made by furuno  in japan ) <Hp

I've tried in vein to find information about the Furuno GPS, even
contacting the manufacturers directly :-(

> But My Z3805A come with Two 10mhz and Two 1PPS Two RS422.and
> base the information from Korea

It actually has two RS232 connections, one tat seems to function
similar to the Z3801A/Z3816A and another which I have no clue as to
what it does?

> also come with E1/T1 Output because it provides can be reused for various
> purposes on the Network.

Just where/what is this?

> It uses a Milliren MTI 260-0624-C 5 mhz Osc.

Has anyone tested this?

>    * Low cost but powerful, fast 16 Channel GPS receiver
> Mass    8 g

That's more info than I could find, thanks.

> Z38XX supports it.  Thanks, Ulrich!

Indeed, thanks Ulrich. Also GPSCon seems to support it.

Steve
--
Steve Rooke - ZL3TUV & G8KVD
A man with one clock knows what time it is;