[time-nuts] 4 KV Power Supply Recommendations

J. Forster jfor at quik.com
Tue Jan 19 01:31:07 UTC 2010

I'm not really confident about your display, because the source is
sweeping very quickly. It's probably shifting 25 to 50 MHz in 1/240th
second. (The frequency sweep one way and back in 1/120th second).

When I was playing w/ MOs, I used a standard gain horn, cavity wave meter,
crystal detector, and scope.

You may be getting something like aliasing between the scope sweep and the
maggie sweep.

-John