[time-nuts] Modified Total Deviation calculation

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Tue Jan 19 17:55:33 UTC 2010

No, I posted before I saw your example (and still haven't had a chance
to look at it closely).  I'm just hoping that in the end we can end up
with a set of functions that can readily be ported to other languages,
and if I'm going to be able to participate in that, I need all the help
I can get!  (I'm not a natural programmer, and C has always been
challenging for me.)

John
----