[time-nuts] Microwave oven experiments

J. Forster jfor at quik.com
Tue Jan 19 19:49:57 UTC 2010

OK. Your unit still seems to put out a lot of RF.

I set my scope to sweep at something like 5 sec/div turned on the oven,
and manually tuned the wave meter across the band. The result as I
remember (it was 20 odd years ago) I got a roughly 1/2 sine looking
spectrum, the result of some thousands of cycles.

-John