[time-nuts] Rubidium Connector

Lux, Jim (337C) james.p.lux at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Jan 22 17:33:22 UTC 2010

You might start somewhere like here:
http://www.newark.com/jsp/content/printCatalog.jsp?display=single&cat=c127&page=862

I don't see the single coax in the middle flavor, but maybe the ITT Cannon catalog

http://www.ittcannon.com/product.aspx?id=2278

Bingo, page 61 of the catalog has all their arrangements, and there's a coax in the middle flavor in the A-size shell, which I think is the same as the DB15  (the 11W1?)
http://www.ittcannon.com/uploadedFiles/Product_PDFs/ComboD.pdf