[time-nuts] HP 58516A GPS distribution amplifier information

Bob Camp lists at cq.nu
Wed Jan 27 17:16:58 UTC 2010

Hi

Has anybody torn into one to see how easy/hard that would be? Sometimes HP's
construction techniques are not very "hacker friendly"..

Since you probably will have multiple GPS's on the gizmo (why have it
otherwise...) Leaving the 200 ohm DC resistors in place does not sound like
a problem. Maybe you short out two of the DC blocks rather than just one.

Bob