[time-nuts] HP 58516A GPS distribution amplifier information

Bob Camp lists at cq.nu
Wed Jan 27 18:00:01 UTC 2010

Hi

I think the big issue with two receivers is if one of them powers down and
the other stays up. Then you try to back feed the one that's power down.
That may or may not be good for it's health. I'd hope there's a diode or
something like a diode in the DC path to protect it. It would be pretty easy
to double check.

Bob