[time-nuts] DNA Decoder

WarrenS warrensjmail-one at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 28 19:56:20 UTC 2010

Another really Off topic subject, for the serious thinkers in this group.
Evolution Over TIME

Easy enough for one to imagine how evolution, using DNA mistakes etc. and
given enough time and random luck,
could change pond scum, a little at a time, into higher life forms with
their complex systems.
Especially if it is true that our DNA is still about 50% the same as pond
scum.

The thing that I've never seen explained or even talked about is what about
the DNA Decoder?
It would seem from the little known about how DNA does its job,
that the DNA Decoder itself is changing and evolving very little, or if it
is changing, It has amazingly backward compatibility.

So why was it necessary way back when there was nothing higher than pond
scum (or even before ANY scum),
to already have a DNA decoder that had the possibility to be able to decode
future blue colored eyes etc.

Or more to the point how does the DNA decoder work and where did it come
from and what are its limits???
The current DNA decoder seems to be capable of Goat spider silk and other
pretty amazing things,  So
Have to wonder if the DNA decoder can also make superman x-ray eyes and
StarTrek like higher life forms?

ws