[time-nuts] White LED's

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sat Jan 30 19:42:24 UTC 2010

Hi Dave:

LEDs are used on many cell phone cameras in just that way.  The data
sheets for the LEDs have the pulse use specs.

At:  http://www.sd36.bc.ca/sulhts/departments/elx/p/elec.html
scroll down to the "Boy Scout Motor" and notice a common LED held by two
wires that's being used as a strobe light.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com