[time-nuts] PICTIC II PCB group buy

Stanley Reynolds stanley_reynolds at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 1 16:13:11 UTC 2010

Am 01.07.2010 16:44, schrieb Stanley Reynolds:

> OK, email me off list the number of boards and address so I can calculate
> postage and I will order them.

The price would be at my cost and actual shipping, no packaging or processing
charges added by me. Not sure of price till I have the number of boards but hope

as a group we will get a better price. This would also allow us to order just 1
if that is the need. I can take papal but that has their cost as well. I would
not expect money till I've received the boards and I'm ready to ship.

ebay fee 2.9% + $0.30 USD, outside USA 3.9% + $0.30 USD  + currency conversion
fee ( not shown on papal site with my first look for it )

I will ship to any country for which it is possible from the post office. If a
lot of paper work is required for your country then guess we need a
export/import broker as this is my first experience with this.

Stanley