[time-nuts] Long period variation of GPS PPS timing?

David C. Partridge david.partridge at perdrix.co.uk
Thu Jul 1 20:38:18 UTC 2010

Sawtooth variation in pps time - that does sound a bit familiar in reference to GPS timing.

e.g.: <http://www.leapsecond.com/pages/m12/sawtooth.htm>  but that's over a MUCH shorter time scale than you report which seems to a around 3000 seconds.

So I wouldn't write it off as being unrelated to the GPS quite yet, but I admit I can't think of an obvious candidate with this sort of period.

Regards,
David Partridge