[time-nuts] Pic programing for the PICTIC II

Bob Bownes bownes at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 18:53:55 UTC 2010

Folks,

I put together a mouser 'project' with all of the parts. This means
you can just go to the mouser site and order all the parts for the
project. No need for anyone to do a group buy of parts, re-pack and
re-distribute them. Here's how to get to it:

To access the project, click on the url listed below or copy and paste
it into your web browser:

http://www.mouser.com/ProjectManager/ProjectDetail.aspx?AccessID=c7ada9ced0

Or you can access the project by going to http://www.mouser.com/ and
click on the EZ Buy option on the top navigation bar. You can also
click on this link or copy and paste it into your browser:
http://www.mouser.com/Tools/Tools.aspx. Then enter the following
access number listed below into the Project Access ID function.

c7ada9ced0

Total cost w/o shipping is $30.30.