[time-nuts] Pictic II mods

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Sat Jul 3 19:18:47 UTC 2010

Is accuracy of your data timing an operating goal?  If your communication
connection gets 100% reliable data transmission, at a speed that is
adequate to your needs, isn't that good enough?

I suppose you could use a C-Beam standard to drive your async timing clock,
and then use the ability to derive C-Beam accuracy from your async data
as some sort of goal.... but I think I will pass on that.

-Chuck Harris