[time-nuts] PICTIC II PCB order placed

Stanley Reynolds stanley_reynolds at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 4 12:22:08 UTC 2010

You are on the list.

Stanley

----- Original Message ----
From: f1ehx <f1ehx at wanadoo.fr>
To: Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement <time-nuts at febo.com>
Sent: Sun, July 4, 2010 3:50:16 AM
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] PICTIC II PCB order placed

Please,
Add me for 2 pieces,
Thank-you,
Bernard, F1EHX.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stanley Reynolds"
<stanley_reynolds at yahoo.com>
To: "Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement" <time-nuts at febo.com>
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2010 6:46 PM
Subject: [time-nuts] PICTIC II PCB order placed

Oops, I didn't know this was on the list been getting a lot of off list stuff.
Some of my own emails to the list get lost before they get to me, others are
delayed this is a on going problem probably a yahoo spam filter overload.

UPDATE on order:

I have placed the order for more boards than needed and hope to receive them in
less than 2 weeks.

As far as shipping think it will be easy for me if we call it 1 USD per board. I
will let everyone gage when they need to mail their US funds check/money order.
If you are paying by paypal add 50 cents per board for a total of 9.50. No need
for payment till I receive the boards unless you are unsure how long it will
take for me to receive it.

Stanley Reynolds
225 Alpine Street
Birmingham, AL 35210
USA

If your software will only work with Irondale and not Birmingham this is OK

Stanley Reynolds
225 Alpine Street
Irondale, AL 35210
USA