[time-nuts] PICTIC II Programmed 16f688 chips

Arnold Tibus arnold.tibus at gmx.de
Mon Jul 5 09:37:43 UTC 2010

Hello,
for interested german users, Wolfgang, DL1GVW
informed me offline, that he would program
the Pics for them. You may contact him via
DL1GVWatGMX.de directly.
If needed I can provide his address.
Together with EB4APL's offer, the programming
of the Pics should not be problematic for european
time-nuts.
Many thanks to both HAMs!
regards

Arnold