[time-nuts] PICTIC II Programmed 16f688 chips

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Wed Jul 7 18:54:20 UTC 2010

Hi

The hardware for just about any of them will run fine under OS-X. The software is not available as OS-X native program. The simple answers would be to run it under Boot Camp or in a Vmware shell. Neither one is really a Mac solution to the problem though, since you are running Windows on the Mac. None of it would work if you have a Power PC Mac.

Simply put - like a lot of technical stuff, you need Windows or a Windows clone.

Bob