[time-nuts] GPS Common View

jimlux jimlux at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 8 01:29:37 UTC 2010

Bob Camp wrote:
> Hi
>
>>From a quick look it's not real clear how you would go about extracting time from the software suite. It's certainly useful for navigation though.
>
> A secondary gotcha is that the TBolt likely has some internal "issues" that distort the data a bit. Running a TBolt on both ends should wash out the ones that are firmware based.
>
> Bob

If you're intersted send an email to one of the guys who is involved
with this.  I know that they do common-view time transfer, it just might
not be with that package.  JPL has a bunch of groups doing this kind of
stuff in the building between where I park my car and where my office is.

You might also try asking the folks at
http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov/

For instance, they log raw observables of all kinds
http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov/components/data.html
http://igscb.jpl.nasa.gov/components/prods.html

I'll ask around tomorrow, too.