[time-nuts] Any clock disturbances during the July 11solareclipse?

Ulrich Bangert df6jb at ulrich-bangert.de
Tue Jul 13 13:41:35 UTC 2010

Bert,

I am really unsure whether the drift alone should make me think that the
parts are bad. If the drift can be modelled well by the regulation loop (and
the Z3805's software seems to do so) it can well be compesated for.
Unfortunately even here is no real expert for MTI stuff who could tell us
more about MTI stuff.

Best regards
Ulrich