[time-nuts] Which Rubidium to Get?

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Thu Jul 22 15:57:13 UTC 2010

One nice thing about the older Efratom standards like the FRK and M100
is that full schematics and circuit descriptions are available.  They
are easy to service because they're completely analog (no processor) and
they're built with through-hole components, most of which are readily
available (other than special things like the crystal, Rb lamp, etc.).
I bought two units that are about 25 years old.  Neither unit would
lock.  Both turned out to be simple repairs.  YMMV

Ed