[time-nuts] A Highly-Accurate and Stable SDR-IQ Using GPS-DO and DFS

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 14:08:40 UTC 2010

Indeed the do. I believe its actually a HP3586b a selective level voltmeter.
One heck of a reciever measures signals to 100th of a db. As a heads up they
have a very good xtal oven in them. I have 5 of these units. Just can not
resist them.
Often you find these quite cheap. Last one was $20 because it did not work.
Well the oven had been taken. Ext ref did just fine. Mine are locked to a Rb
standard.
Another big caution these have a nicad in them with a resistor for charging.
They leak.
You need to pull the board and look at it and remove it before powering up.
If the leakage has hit the traces, normal. It will raise holy heck and
damage the regulators.
Clean all the gook and repair any traces and you should be fine.