[time-nuts] Basic question regarding comparing two frequencies

Robert LaJeunesse rlajeunesse at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 25 01:52:55 UTC 2010

EDN magazine published a simple USB to GPIB design back in 2005, and someday I
might build one up for myself. Hence this email is meant to be informational and
not an endorsement. The original author has updated his design since then, check
out the info and links at http://lpvo.fe.uni-lj.si/gpib/ where the original
design is well documented for DIY and the updated version available as a "kit"
if that interests you.

Bob LaJeunesse