[time-nuts] Fury - Rubidium

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Wed Jul 28 18:50:59 UTC 2010

Hi Don,

sorry about the hassle, please see the attached image of a Fury GPSDO  PCB.
C67 is on the bottom side of the PCB. The hole is one of the  five mounting
holes of the OCXO, close to the edge of the PCB, next to one  of the SMA
connectors. I drew a white circle around it.

You can solder the two thermistor wires simply across that capacitor (the
other side of the cap is connected to ground), or you can connect one wire
to  the hole next to C67, and the other wire to a ground post on one of the
connectors.

Hope that helps,
Said

In a message dated 7/28/2010 09:19:58 Pacific Daylight Time,