[time-nuts] Updated Shera controller

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Wed Jul 28 21:06:31 UTC 2010

Yes, you are absolutely right and I have tried to get Richard to do  it.
Bert

In a message dated 7/28/2010 4:47:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
phk at phk.freebsd.dk writes:

In  message <4C5092FA.2030602 at xtra.co.nz>, Bruce Griffiths  writes:

>Instead of copying the Shera controller albeit with higher  resolution
>its probably more cost effective to choose a microprocessor  with built
>in time stamping capability.

Uhm, isn't this exactly  where you want to use the
still-smelling-like-brand-new-car PICTIC II with  a good DAC and
a microcontroller ?

--
Poul-Henning Kamp   | UNIX since Zilog Zeus 3.20
phk at FreeBSD.ORG   | TCP/IP since RFC 956