[time-nuts] Updated Shera controller

Stanley Reynolds stanley_reynolds at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 28 22:06:11 UTC 2010

Full circle back to the software, the number of units sold, the cost per hour
and time to complete project would determine the software cost. Would not
surprise me if the software would be the biggest expense till you break the 1000
unit mark unless the cost per hour was very low. As a hardware guy at heart it
is hard for me to assign a cost/value to software ;-)

Stanley