[time-nuts] TBolt - Rubidium

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Thu Jul 29 01:52:58 UTC 2010

Hi

I think there are some significant hurdles to overcome with a TBolt directly driving a Rb. The
TBolt assumes it can pull the oscillator pretty far in order to align the pps signals. It also looks like the internal math may not be very happy with Rb sensitivities. I think better results will be had with a loop between the TBolt OCXO and the Rb.

 Bob